Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Creative Painting - Wash off Technique
One Day Workshop!
This is an exciting technique that produces a textural effect not unlike that of a woodcut or lino prints.
In this workshop you will be familiar with:
- Ink and Acrylic wash-off technique
- Tint, tone and shading the colors
- Negative and positive forms
Who will benefit from the workshop?
This workshop will be useful for both those who are beginners or/and those artists who wants to develop their techniques.
1. Materials: Lotus will provide materials during the time of the workshop such as Acrylic Colours, Canvas, Brushes, water jar, pencils, masking tape, carbon, eraser, etc.
2. Lunch: Workshop is covering the coffee breaks and snacks.
3. Dressing: Participants are required to wear apron or old dress.
Students' Art Works: